work with me
The Campaign Planner
Get your audience to do 1 thing | Let me help you plan your next marketing campaign using the time-tested narrative arc to build anticipation and excitement so it actually converts.
What I do:
What I do:
- Get the lowdown on the scope of the campaign
- Hop on a call and we will chat about what you need, when you need it by and if you don’t know, I’ll help you figure it out -- typically lasts 30-40 minutes
- Provide you with a marketing strategy and road map that is constructed to convert on whatever action you need to audience to take.
- This will be PDF timeline of when ads and announcements go out, when important posts need to be published, when emails need to be sent
- And will include a content strategy specifically for the messaging at every point of the campaign
- And a written “campaign story” that you can use in other areas of your marketing to help the success of this campaign.
- Also includes a BONUS: free custom Instagram filter ($50 value)
The Road Trip Planner
Figure out how to achieve your marketing goals | Let me help you craft a social media strategy that appeals to your audience's interests and uses basic storytelling so they will always be engaged and intrinsically start trust your brand more.
- Take stock of where you are, what you’ve done, what’s gone well and what hasn’t:
- Hop on a call and we’ll chat about your previous forays into social media marketing, fears/concerns, what you’ve used in the past and you tell me where you want your business to go -- typically lasts 30-40 minutes
- Develop a 3 month long customized social media strategy that’s tailored to your specific business, audience and customer base using SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, timely) goals and a narrative framework for AMAZING results.
- It will be broken down by platform for 0 guesswork on your part
- It will be delivered in a PDF format so you can keep it and use it as a checklist and a schedule
- Includes weekly sub goals so you can break big goals into bite sized pieces
The Bingeable Ideas Option
Stop worrying about what you're going to create next | Let me help you come up with your editorial schedule using the same storytelling strategies bingeable shows like Stranger Things and Mad Men use to build anticipation and get your audience coming back for more.
What I do:
What I do:
- Take stock of the content you’re already making across all of your platforms
- Hop on a call and we will chat about what content you’re already making, what content you’d like to make, what’s gone well, what hasn’t, business goals & content ideas you already have bouncing around -- typically lasts 30-40 minutes
- Survey all of your content across all platforms including Pinterest and your blog to get an idea of your content style, personal voice
- Provide you with a fully stocked, 6-week long editorial content calendar of prompts with clear directions, framing, and fresh angles.
- Generally includes: series topics to keep people tuning in; new story hooks to drive your content forward, content repurposing from your last hit posts
- TWO 30-minute coffee chats for additional help and clarity to accommodate ever changing schedules, and shifting objectives.
- My Graphic Design for Non-Designer's training ($97 value) so you have all of the tools to make your content AMAZING
Narrative & Content Marketing Workshop
In this workshop training you will learn Rebekah's fail-safe, rhetoric-backed, guaranteed-to-work content marketing strategy.
After this workshop you will:
- Know exactly how to employ narrative to communicate your immense value and ROI
- Position yourself as the most obvious and best solution for your clients
- Have a continuous supply of content ideas
- Create an effective content strategy in minutes
- A content planning workbook ($37 value)
- A 10-minute meditation for letting go of fears and unlocking your creative potential ($37 value)